HIGH ANGLE RESCUE TEAM
AUDITORS - ENFORM, AMTA, ACSA, ISO9001
(PROCEDURES, POLICIES, AND COMPLETED HSE MANUALS)
Davis Safety has a key role in developing, implementing, and maintaining compliance of health and safety standards within organizations. This can be accomplished through advising employers and employees of their responsibilities and rights.
Encouraging commitment from management to continuously improve health and safety through effective workplace communication and meaningful employee participation, control of hazards, appropriate training, and supervision.
Davis Safety is a member of:
- The Canadian Safety Society of Engineers.
- The Alberta Construction Safety Association.
With various levels of safety professionals and practitioners working in many aspects of the Occupational Health and Safety consulting field. Some of the qualifications and certifications include:
• Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
• Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)
• Certified Health and Safety Consultant (CHSE)
• Occupational Health and Safety Certificate (U of A)
• Certificate in Health, Safety and Environmental Processes (U of F)
• Professional Gold Seal Certification (PGSC)
• National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO)
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION